Monday, April 23, 2018

Spring in the Foothills
April 23, 2018

At this time of year, I always feel a surge of energy, excitement and believe that I can do anything. I start creating projects upon projects and then within a month I realise I have put too much on my plate and things start to fall away. I blame this on the weather. After months of slogging through the winter with cold temperatures, snow, wind and the occasional Chinooks as a reprieve, it is like the melting of the snow, and the sound of the birds chirping rejuvenates me. Even the prospect of tackling the months of missed 'presents' from Remington in the back yard does not dim my enthusiasim.

This spring though I am going to take a measured approach as I am getting older I have come to accept I cannot do everything my brain thinks it can do.  I am trying to work on balance and acceptance. . . as I tell myself everyday this will be an ongoing work in progress. For the past, three years Dandelion Family Counselling has been open, every month I tell myself I should write a blog and then I spend about 29-31 days letting my self doubt and fear of writing stop me. I have come to the conclusion that this Spring the project I want to commit to is writing a blog because it will challenge me to continue being a work in progress.

Thank you for your time,

Sara
http://www.dandelionfamilycounselling.ca


Remington -April 16, 2018 enjoying Calgary Spring weather

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Introspective Moment: Frankl and me